Disney Private Island Is This A Good Christmas/Birthday Present For My Mom?

Is this a good Christmas/Birthday present for my mom? - disney private island

Me and my dad rescued a 7-night Eastern Caribbean Cruise on the Magic of Disney, my mother, which begins on his birthday (it is a Christmas gift, both for her birthday), she loves beaches signed for excursions to the beaches and private island Castaway Cay (Disney) goes paragliding and my little sister in the nursery, which can leave the island and kayak tour. Take your spa treatments and beauty salon. Let's get a very big gift box and we fill it with packing paper and put it in a jewel-box think for them, there's a chain or something, and not the airline and a small card with the inscription "A 7 night Eastern Caribbean cruise for you and your family to hoist the sails his birthday "..... I ..... What do you think ?????

0 comments:

Post a Comment